The Mystical Teachings of Jesus

booksz

U P L O A D E R
aaed07b64fe184a32b6642c03d144bee.webp

Free Download David Hoffmeister, "The Mystical Teachings of Jesus"
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1942253230 | EPUB | pages: 146 | 2.6 mb
The Mystical Teachings of Jesus answers the prayer of the heart for an intimate and profound relationship with God in modern times. It is for anyone who is inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus.

This prayer-meditation book compiled by mystic David Hoffmeister will illuminate the mind with a deeper understanding of the teachings of the Bible and A Course in Miracles (ACIM). Each chapter contains Bible verses, side-by-side with ACIM quotes, providing a dialogue of clarity, in response to questions, such as: Jesus, what is my relationship to you? What is a miracle? and, How will the world end?
As the Bible so clearly states: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 2:5)
And from A Course in Miracles: This is the invitation to the Holy Spirit. I have said already that I can reach up and bring the Holy Spirit down to you, but I can bring Him to you only at your own invitation. The Holy Spirit is in your right mind, as He was in Mine. The Bible says, May the mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus, and uses this as a blessing. It is the blessing of miracle-mindedness. It asks that you may think as I thought, joining with me in Christ thinking.
(T-5.I.3:1-6)
Inspired readers can continue deepening their exploration of the profound depth of Jesus' words through the new book by David Hoffmeister, Jesus: A Gospel of Love, 2023. Through the pages of this book, readers will be taken on an ever deepening journey of spiritual awakening where David illustrates his Biblical insights through his miraculous life parables.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten