The Science of Beauty Debunk the Myths and Discover What Goes into Your Beauty Routine

booksz

U P L O A D E R
91dd9ed2977558595e85bc978c18043b.webp

Free Download The Science of Beauty: Debunk the Myths and Discover What Goes into Your Beauty Routine by Michelle Wong
English | June 25th, 2024 | ISBN: 0744092833 | 256 pages | True EPUB | 50.24 MB
Get the facts about the biggest beauty and skincare trends from Instagram's cosmetic chemist Dr. Michelle Wong.

Can tweakments do me any harm? Does deodorant cause breast cancer? Does eating chocolate give you acne? Do I need to wear sunscreen every day? What exactly is in my serum? Are collagen supplements the fountain of youth? What's the best way to fade scars? And is "clean beauty" as healthy as it sounds?
The Science of Beauty reveals the truth behind the bold marketing claims and viral TikTok trends and tells you what you really need to know about the products you use every day, form good habits, and learn what really works. Decipher the ingredients that make up your favorite shampoo, find out the facts about tweakments and chemical peels, and discover whether beauty brands can ever be truly sustainable.
Featuring over 100 frequently asked questions, informative graphics, and backed up by the latest research, cosmetic chemist and science educator Dr. Michelle Wong (a.k.a. Lab Muffin Beauty Science) has the answers we need to make the most of our beauty and body-care routines.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten