Too Fat to Be Fit (And Other Stupid Things I've Been Told)

booksz

U P L O A D E R
850ecb11fe67bb4f73a09980e152482f.jpg

Free Download Too Fat to Be Fit: (And Other Stupid Things I've Been Told) by Amy Moreland
English | September 5, 2023 | ISBN: 195502670X | 144 pages | PDF | 3.15 Mb
Believe in yourself-even when no one else does.

It's hard. We are told so many things throughout our lives. People form opinions that make us think we are a certain way, and when we are told these things over and over, we start to believe them. But we need to remember that when we hear that voice, it isn't our own. It is the voice of others projecting their impressions-accurate or not-upon us. It does not define who we are.
We define who we are, and we can be so many things: silly, smart, kind, and so much more.
Too Fat to Be Fit shares my journey of overcoming the onslaught of negative opinions that chased me from childhood to adulthood and from my family life to my fitness career. This book explores my struggles, my feelings, my acknowledgment, and my breakthrough-and it wasn't a straight line to get there. Like everyone else, my path has had many twists and turns, but I have discovered my true value along the way. Join me on my journey to recognize your own self-worth and potential for success!

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten