U P L O A D E R
8510dd2c80c701862450f67d9ba85790.jpg

Free Download Trade Any Prop Firm With This Strategy
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 295.69 MB | Duration: 0h 36m
Forex scalping strategy with high accuracy and win rate for prop firms

What you'll learn
You will learn a powerful forex scalping strategy will help you pass any prop firm challenge
This course will also teach you how to start with a small capital and quickly grow it
Learn to trade mechanical without worry
Learn to acheive consistent results
Requirements
Basic knowledge of candlesticks is required
Description
Are you struggling to pass prop firm evaluations and challenges? Have you hopped from strategy to strategy to find the holy grail of strategies to become profitable but failed? Have you blown your real funds in the hope of growing it but failed? Then you are at the right place.Welcome to the course "PASS PROP FIRM CHALLENGES WITH THIS STRATEGY". I am a funded trader with multiple prop firms and have passed multiple evaluations and challenges. All this using one of my powerful scalping strategies and that is what I am going to teach you in this course.This course is very short, and it is because I get right into the strategy and don't bore you with unwanted things that you already know.By the end of this course, you should be able to use the strategy and do backtesting on different forex, future, and crypto pairs and see the power of the strategy.Who is this course for?Anyone who wants to learn a powerful strategy and become profitable whether you using a prop firm or real funds on a broker. The only expectation is that you know the basics of candlesticks and are willing to learn and put in the effort.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Strategy Discussion
Lecture 2 Strategy basics with examples
Lecture 3 More examples on the chart
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 4 Resouces and conclusion
Lecture 5 Resouces
Beginner and advances forex and future traders
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten