Trading For Beginners Learn Technical Analysis, Build Your Mindset and Start Earning

booksz

U P L O A D E R
f51589ad0acdbca72c1a8254b3638e6b.webp

Free Download Trading For Beginners: Learn Technical Analysis, Build Your Mindset and Start Earning by Luigi Mele
English | January 30, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CTMBK648 | 240 pages | EPUB | 4.21 Mb
📈Unleash Your Potential in Online Trading!📈

Do you want to achieve Consistent and Lasting results in Trading?Through Technical Analysis of Financial Markets, you can achieve them Scientifically.
Keep reading to find out howthis book can revolutionize your approach to Trading!
When I first approached the World of Online Trading, I struggled to find a sufficiently in-depth guide that covered the main fundamentals of Trading and organized all the essential information in an organic way.
Technical Analysis of Financial Markets is one of the two possible analyses that a Trader can use to achieve consistent results over time. It is complementary and does not exclude knowledge of Fundamental Analysis concepts.
Personally, I know how frustrating it can be to try to enter the market and see your positions quickly go into the red, especially at the beginning.
I also remember very well the excitement I felt when I saw the operation turn a profit when I started working with real money.
If you know these emotions and want to seriously commit to this path,know that by studying this text:
💹 You will minimize physiological losses and increase your statistical advantage in the market.
📈 You will learn how to read price charts and identify recurring patterns.
🧠 You will develop your mind and acquire a professional approach to Financial Markets.
🧩 You will understand the logic of the most well-known indicators.
🌊 You will discover what a Market Cycle is and how you can take advantage of it tostart earning with Trading!
⚠ You will discover the huge benefits of skillful risk management.
🛠 You will learn how to build an effective Trading System, that can give you the satisfaction you seek.
📊 You will independently assess the effectiveness of your unique and personal Trading Systems.
🏆 You will acquire the 11 + 1 habits ofsuccessful Traders.
It doesn't matter if you've only vaguely heard about Trading! If you've found this book, you definitely have enough interest to delve deeper into the study of this wonderful world.
The pages of this book are written to progressively lead you to the development of fundamental concepts and include numerous examples on current price charts. The amount of information contained inthis text is unrivaled.
I have created a complete book that contains all the knowledge necessary for a beginner, to help you avoid losing money and start earning!

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten