Travels in My Eighties An Account of Twelve Travels Abroad during the Years of 2009 - 2012

booksz

U P L O A D E R
7b7a067251952063e6bdff74e20aac46.webp

Free Download Dermot Hope-Simpson, "Travels in My Eighties: An Account of Twelve Travels Abroad during the Years of 2009-2012"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1496983327 | EPUB | pages: 272 | 20.7 mb
After my wife died, I decided to remain active, including travelling. This book is an account of twelve journeys I made over the four years since then, and it is liberally illustrated with my photographs. Many of these journeys were individual but some were group tours. The places visited include various parts of Turkey, in particular the eastern part of that country. It also includes visits to Jordan, Albania, Uzbekistan, Warsaw, Iran, the former Russian Republic of Georgia, Kosovo, and Armenia with Nagorno Karabagh. I am still travelling, and in 2013, I went to Myanmar (Burma), Bulgaria, and the semi-autonomous province of Iraqi Kurdistan. In the last of these, we found ourselves to be the first tourist group ever to visit and as a result were greeted by the Minister of Tourism and the collected representatives of the local press and television networks.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten