Udemy - How to Draw Light and Shadows

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
5d96243f58cc4f01c3736d014ef27e7b.jpg

Free Download Udemy - How to Draw Light and Shadows
Published 9/2024
Created by Robert Marzullo
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 3h 8m ) | Size: 1.4 GB

Rendering and Crosshatching Techniques that are Essential for Three Dimensional Drawings
What you'll learn:
You will learn to add light and shadow to your illustrations with confidence.
You will learn to cross hatch and render your comic art.
You will learn how to create amazing line art for your illustrations.
You will learn to draw more professional looking finished art.
Requirements:
A drawing pad and pencil or digital art device.
Description:
Welcome Students!My name is Robert A. Marzullo and I have been a professional artist for over 25 years. It is my goal to help you learn the things I wish I had known as a younger artist. This way, you get to level up your skills faster and I get to be the proud art teacher that helped you along the way.In this course my focus it to teach you how to draw more dimensional characters and concepts. We do this by studying light, shadow, and rendering. I will showcase these concepts in a comic book line art style but it really does apply to all forms of drawing.In this course you will learn about - Cast shadowsDrop ShadowsBounced LightEdge LightingCore ShadowsSpecular Vs. DiffusedTextures and ImperfectionsThis course is broken up into 3 primary sections. The first is a basic exercise for you to study fades and rendering techniques. Feel free to share your work from any of these projects in the Q+A Section of this course.In the next section we will work on some more advanced versions of light and shadow by drawing an arm and a leg. Here we will delve into single and dual light sources. This can add a dramatic look to your work. I chose to use an arm and a leg but this technique can and will apply to all sorts of other areas in your artwork.For the third section you will learn to light a face from three different angles. This will help you to be creative and explore variations when working on your characters. Again, this can be a great way to add mood and drama to your stories.Let me know if you have any questions along the way during this course and I can't wait to see your amazing artwork!____________________________________________________________________________________// If you are not totally satisfied with this course, Udemy offers a 30-Day money back guarantee //____________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for considering my course and good luck with your art! :)Sincerely,Robert A. MarzulloRam Studios Comics
Who this course is for:
Beginner to intermediate artists that want to draw more dimensional illustrations.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten