Wall Pilates Workouts for Women to Lose Weight by Kristen Payton

booksz

U P L O A D E R
ca3f0a7781a9b69a7acc8b32fd6f8304.webp

Free Download Wall Pilates Workouts for Women to Lose Weight: VIDEOCOURSE with STEP-BY-STEP ONLINE LESSONS and 28-Day Fat Burning Challenge Included! Over 200 Clear Illustrations and Daily Tracking Chart by Kristen Payton
English | January 25, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CTD9V52W | 112 pages | EPUB | 17 Mb
🥳🤩 STOP WITH MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS! 🤩 🥳

✅ ONE TIME PURCHASE - NO MONTHLY FEES (book + FREE videocourse) rather than invest a lot of money in a monthly Pilates app or in-person plans! 🥳🤩
✅ NO MORE FRUSTRATION with SUBSCRIPTIONS that you forgot to cancel and the costs add up 😤😡
✅ NO RISK OF INJURY - I will personally teach you every single movement and I will tell you the errors to avoid in order to avoid injury 😊😌
✅ TRACK YOUR PROGRESS DAILY - We've included a one page summary in a calendar format for easy recordkeeping.
ARE YOU NEW TO WALL PILATES? DON'T WORRY!⭐
I've RECORDED AN ENTIRE VIDEO COURSE WITH 150 ONLINE LESSONS with AUDIO explantions DIVIDED PER DAY (included in the purchase) just for you! 📹🎥THAT MEANS THAT WE WILL VIRTUALLY TRAIN TOGETHER IN YOUR HOME and I will teach you STEP-BY-STEP how to carry out the exercises CORRECTLY! 💪😁
NOW I ASK YOU: (PLEASE BE HONEST WITH ME)
Do you want to get in shape in 2024 but you don't want to pay a monthly subscription to a Pilates App or invest a lot of money in a personalized in-person plan?Do you want to lose weight, resculpt your body and tone your glutes but you don't want to go a physical location daily?
😀 I'VE WRITTEN THIS BOOK JUST FOR YOU 😀
✅ carefully selected exercises for every muscle group
✅ tailored for all levels and ages
✅ specifically designed for women that want to lose weight, achieve flexibility and sculpt their body
❌ It's not just a book with pictures and text, it's a complete explanatory guide with a Video Course ❌
🎁 3 BONUSES INCLUDED: 🎁
🎁 1° BONUS: FREE LIFETIME ACCESS (ONE TIME PURCHASE - NO MONTHLY FEES) to an entire VIDEOCOURSE with STEP-BY-STEP audio explanations.
🎁 2° BONUS: 28 DAY FAT BURNING CHALLENGE specifically designed for RAPID WEIGHT LOSS with DAILY TRACKING CHART.
🎁 3° BONUS: EBOOK ON INTERMITTENT FASTING - a simple and effective guide on how to accelerate weight loss. This will help you amplify your Wall Pilates results!
📚 WHY THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT? 📚
IT'S NOT JUST ANOTHER "EXERCISE" BOOKPERFECT COMBINATION: The book includes not only pictures and textual explanations but also step by step VIDEOS and AUDIO instructionsCLEAR AND SAFE INSTRUCTIONS to perform all the exercises SAFELY with MAXIMUM EFFECTPHYSICAL AND MENTAL BENEFITS: Get in shape but also reduce your daily stressMIND-BODY CONNECTION: You will learn how to connect your mind to the muscle you are working withPRIVATE WALL PILATES INSTRUCTOR AT HOME: I will act as your PRIVATE PILATES INSTRUCTOR and I will train with you in your home to make sure you do the exercise correctly

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten