You Didn't Hear This From Me

booksz

U P L O A D E R
104e234421b5b15076710be36544ecfb.webp

Free Download Kelsey McKinney, "You Didn't Hear This From Me: "
English | ISBN: 1538757400 | 2025 | 288 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
"Gossip is the only cultural tradition I care about, and Kelsey McKinney has written its Bible" - Samantha Irby, #1 NYT bestselling author

A delightfully insightful exploration of our obsession with gossip that weaves together journalism, cultural criticism, and memoir, from the host of the massively popular Normal Gossip podcast.
Can you keep a secret? It's harder than it seems - after all, it's only human to thirst after the juicy updates, jaw-dropping stories, and idle chatter that we typically collect over drinks with friends. No one knows this better than Kelsey McKinney, who has always loved gossip wholeheartedly, with abandon, and sometimes to her own detriment. But the more time she spent collecting and sharing and thinking about stories as the host of the blockbuster Normal Gossip podcast, the more her concept of gossip began to expand.
In YOU DIDN'T HEAR THIS FROM ME, McKinney explores the murkiness of everyday storytelling. Why do we think we're entitled to every detail of a celebrity's personal life? Why is gossip considered a sin and how can we use gossip for good? And how do we even define "gossip," anyway? But as she dishes on the art of eavesdropping and dives deep into how pop culture has changed the way we look at hearsay, McKinney also hopes to capture the heart of gossiping: how enchanting and fun it can be to lean over and whisper something a little salacious into your friend's ear. With wit and honesty, McKinney unmasks what we're actually searching for when we demand to know the truth - and how much the truth really matters in the first place.
Read more

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen von Download-Angeboten erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten